Official Peace Corps Disclaimer

"The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps."

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Twas the Week Before Christmas





Twas the week before Christmas and all through my heart.
Were vision of my grandchildren: all so smart.
Talon can read and Kira can sing.
And Arlo can crawl. Imagine such a thing!
Today on my computer through the magic of skype.
I saw each one of them and the sparkle in their eye.
Oh I want to be with them! It just makes me cry.
Soon, I convinced myself. Soon it will come.
Soon you can hold them. Each and every one.
So I send them my blessings and also to you.
May this Christmas bring joy and worries few.
May candy canes dance and jingle bells ring.
It's a beautiful world. Well… most everything.
To my friends and the family I cherish so dear
May God bless you and hold you until we are near.

Oma Colleen

1 comment: